Thanks to the Sussex Wildlife Trust for this challenge… I have signed up, will you?
“This June, can you do something wild every day for a month?
Feel happier, healthier and more connected to nature by doing something wild every day for thirty days this June. No matter where you live – from an urban jungle to a windswept mountain – wildlife and wild places are all around, waiting to be discovered by you. Sign up to receive your inspirational pack, containing Random Acts of Wildness cards – bitesize bits of wild inspiration, a beautiful badge and funky stickers to accompany a gorgeous wallchart.
Random Acts of Wildness
- Feel the wild landscapes through the soles of your feet – sand, grass, pebbles, water
- Wear daisies & dandelions to jazz up any outfit – in your hair or round your wrist
- Switch off all gadgets for a day: no phones, tablets or computers. Tune in to nature
- Taste sweet wild elderflowers in cordial, soda water or sparkling wine
- Encourage wild at work with bird feeders, a herb box or outdoor meetings
We don’t want you to give anything up this June. You don’t have to bake, grow a moustache or dress in funny clothes (although you can if you want, of course). We just want you to give yourself time in the wild: time for you, time your family, time to reconnect with nature”.
Visit www.wildlifetrusts.org to take part