I celebrate hand made goodness in all shapes and forms; calling all creatives, crafters and artists. I would love to share high quality, inventive and edgey creative talent with my blog followers. So whatever hand-made arts and crafts you make from jewellery and home decor to garden accessories, feel free to submit them here to share with the world.
- Please submit your own or anyone else’s hand made crafts that inspire you.
- Please include a description of the item.
- Submissions must include credit to the original crafter with links back to their shop/website/blog.
- Photographs submitted must not require further editing.
- Images submitted need to be at least 250px by 250px and less than 2mb.
- Please submit quality product photographs. Any poorly photographed or out of focus shots will not be published.
- Hand made means just that, items that are mass-produced in any way will not be published (i.e. stringing together mass produced beads is not hand made).
- Please don’t be sad if your submission is not published, it’s nothing personal. All posts are moderated and posted on our blog at our discretion.