**IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION**
In the run up to the festive season, when doing your Christmas shopping online, please bear in mind that made to order products have a 10 working day lead time before posting. Ready made products have a 1-3 working day lead time before posting. Plus the expected delay with Royal Mail due to the extra load on the postal service over Christmas.
Please plan ahead before you make your purchase and contact us with any questions.
Consider the a) processing time to make the item and b) the posting time for the postal service to deliver the item.
Please read over the latest recommended posting dates for Christmas 2016 as below.
** MY RECOMMENDATIONS **
- I use the Royal Mail second class signed for service for all UK orders. The latest posting date I recommend to receive your order before Christmas is Wednesday 14 December 2016.
- International airmail leaving the UK can be variable and can take more time to arrive than stated with the Royal Mail due to the extra load placed on the service and the expected delay at customs. As a rough guide, the United States/Canada can expect an order to arrive usually within 2-3 weeks, while Europe can expect a delivery in 2 weeks in ideal conditions. During the seasonal period, from our experience in posting out to customers worldwide, this WILL take longer. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your package to arrive for orders shipping outside of the UK. The latest posting date I recommend to receive your order before Christmas is Friday 25 November 2016.
** ROYAL MAIL DATES **
- Tuesday 20 December – 2nd Class Signed for Service (default options in our online shop).
Standard post & tracked and signed (default options in our online shop):
- Saturday 03 December – Africa, Middle East
- Wednesday 07 December – Asia, Cyprus, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) Far East (including Japan)
- Thursday 08 December – Caribbean, Central and South America
- Saturday 10 December – Australia, Greece, New Zealand
- Wednesday 14 December – Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
- Thursday 15 December – Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
- Friday 16 December – Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
- Saturday 17 December – Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
We cannot be held responsible for any delays encountered with the Royal Mail during the busy Christmas season.
For guaranteed special delivery to the UK and worldwide, please contact us prior to purchase for a quotation).