To show my ongoing support to my facebook and newsletter fans, I am having an exciting giveaway in November 2015. Starting today, you can win my beautiful hand crafted dragonfly hanging ornament. Hoorah.
This little fellow is made with copper wire, agate, aventurine semi-precious gem stones and glass beads. He is 10.5cm tall and 15cm wide. Inspired by the ‘Emerald Damselfly’ one of the British dragonfly species with metallic green colouring, often found near pond water in reeds and rushes. This pretty wire insect can be hung inside the home and out in the garden. The colour palette is vibrant greens and blues contrasting with the dappled tones of patina copper. Best served with a good dose of sunshine!
Please like my facebook page to find out who the winner is and to stay up to date with the latest creations and nick nacks.
I would be so happy to have you share this post to your wall, thank you!
The prize draw will be held on Friday 13th November at 6.00pm.
Good luck everyone!
- Please like and comment on the facebook pinned post only, thank you.
- A facebook share is not necessary to enter.
- Open to UK, Europe and International fans of Earth Balance Craft. (Please note Australia and New Zealand are excluded due to a ban on sending copper and gem stones through Royal Mail).
- A winner will be selected randomly at 6pm on Friday 13 November 2015.
- The winners will be notified via facebook email before the announcement is made public.
- Earth Balance Craft will send the prize to the winner via Royal Mail standard post.
- The prize cannot be redeemed or returned for cash substitute.