Payment, Shipping and Delivery Details
For Craft Online Purchases with Earth Balance Craft
- We follow the guidelines set out in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. www.earthbalance-craft.co.uk/disclaimer
Terms of Purchase
- Online purchases made via Earth Balance Craft are in agreement with the terms and conditions noted here.
- Please view over the ‘copper after-care guide’, to familiarise yourself with how to look after your design once received.
- If you have any difficulty using our online shopping cart and checkout, please contact us for assistance.
Online Craft Purchases – Processing Times
- All ready made products will be posted out within 2-4 business days from the date payment has been received.
- All made to order products have a processing time of 2-3 weeks from the date payment has been received. This lead time is the ‘work queue’ for your handmade item to be made. Once the piece is complete and the varnish is dry, it will be posted out to you.
- Please see below for the expected shipping times which are in addition to the processing times.
- We take your privacy very seriously and so your connection to this site is encrypted, which is denoted by the padlock icon in the top left corner of your browser. It’s a good idea to always check for this when using websites whilst entering personal information.
- Earth Balance Craft accepts UK payments via PayPal or cheque.
- Earth Balance Craft accepts international and European payments through Paypal only.
- To pay via debit or credit card, it is possible to use Paypal without a Paypal account.
- If paying by Paypal, please take a moment to double-check that your Paypal shipping address details are up to date as we only ship items out to the address that is stored with Paypal.
- We are unable to amend an address after a transaction has been processed as per the standard Paypal policy.
- If you need to amend an address after a transaction has taken place, it is possible to cancel the order and refund you the full cost of the item and shipping, whereby you can update your details and re-order your item.
Your Email Address
- For customers who use a hotmail address, please add our email email@example.com to your whitelist in advance of ordering from us. Without adding our email to your whitelist may cause our automated and manual emails to be sent into your junk folder, or not reach you at all. No other email providers are affected. Thank you.
- Please read over our delivery policy before you purchase an item.
- We are based in the UK and will ship products worldwide.
- Please contact us if you cannot see your delivery location in our online store, we can advise a postage cost.
- If you are ordering more than two pieces, please contact us first before you place an order so that we can re-calculate the postage for you based on the total weight of the package (orders placed for multiple items without prior contact will not be refunded).
- UK POSTAGE FEES
- Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class. Proof of delivery including a signature from the receiver. Not tracked. Estimated 2-6 working days for delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery. For larger items such as our hanging mobiles and products over £80. Proof of delivery including a signature from the receiver. Estimated next working day before 1pm.
- You must be present at the address to accept delivery of the package.
- INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE FEES
- Product price £20 and under, Royal Mail International Standard. Proof of postage, not signed or tracked.
- Product price over £20, Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Tracked in the UK and overseas with online confirmation of delivery provided.
- There is no difference in shipping times between standard post and tracked & signed post.
- International airmail posted from the UK in our experience can take more time to arrive than what is stated by the Royal Mail postal service. As a rough guide, the United States can expect an order to arrive usually within 1-6 weeks, while Europe can expect a delivery in 2-3 weeks.
- Please contact us prior to purchase to opt for tracked and signed postage for products under £20 in value.
Delayed Post Terms
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays encountered with the Royal Mail.
- Our shipping terms advise the expected timings with the Royal Mail for delivery, however these are to be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed.
- Packages on occasion take much longer than the timings Royal Mail state.
- We do not offer compensation or refunds based on postal service delays.
- Please plan in advance when purchasing through our online store.
Lost Post Terms
- We cannot guarantee the shipping times as this is the responsibility of Royal Mail and can take longer than they advise.
- UK lost packages are only seen as lost by the Royal Mail once 10 working days have passed after the due date.
- International lost packages are only seen as lost by the Royal Mail once 20 working days (for items posted to Europe) or 25 working days (for items to the rest of the world) have passed from the due delivery date.
- We cannot refund or replace a lost package until after these time frames have passed.
- Goods are sent at they risk of the buyer.
- For countries outside of the UK, please note that additional customs charges, fees and taxes may be due when importing our pieces into the country you reside in. It is your responsibility as the buyer to pay any additional fees due.
Returned Post Terms
- If we receive your package back to us as ‘delivery refused’, ‘undelivered’ or ‘return to sender’, you are responsible to cover any P&P costs to resend the item out to you.
- Alternatively we can arrange for a refund of the product cost alone on receipt of the returned package.
- Any customs charges incurred on returned goods sent back to the UK will be deducted from your refund.