Payment, Shipping and Delivery Details
For Craft Online Purchases with Earth Balance Craft
- If paying by Paypal, please take a moment to double check that your Paypal shipping address details are up to date as we only ship items out to the address that is stored with Paypal.
- We are unable to amend an address after a transaction has been processed as per the standard Paypal policy.
- If you need to amend an address after a transaction has taken place, it is possible to cancel the order and refund you the full cost of the item and shipping, whereby you can update your details and re-order your item.
- Please read over our delivery policy before you purchase an item.
- We are based in the UK and will ship products worldwide*.
- Please contact us if you cannot see your delivery location in our online store, we can advise a postage cost.
- If you are ordering more than two pieces, please contact us first before you place an order so that we can re-calculate the postage for you.
- Orders placed for multiple items without prior contact will not be refunded.
- * Australia / New Zealand Postage Embargo: Please note it is prohibited to send jewellery, leather, copper or semi-precious stones to Australia or New Zealand from the UK. Please refer to the Royal Mail website for details on Australia and New Zealand. The option to purchase from these countries has been removed from this website. We do not ship our products to this location as our products may be confiscated by customs.
- * Italy Embargo: Please note it is prohibited to send leather or mineral products to Italy from the UK. Please refer to the Royal Mail website for details. We do not ship our products to this location as our products may be confiscated by customs.
- UK CRAFT POSTAGE FEES
- Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class. Proof of delivery including a signature from the receiver, the ability to check on-line or on your mobile to see when your item has been delivered. Not tracked.
- Post sent within the UK can expect 2-5 working days for delivery.
- INTERNATIONAL CRAFT POSTAGE FEES
- Product price up to £16 / Royal Mail International Standard. Not signed or tracked. As a safety precaution, all shipped orders receive an official postal service printed document stating weight, time, date and full destination address which acts as proof of shipping.
- Product price £17 and over / Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed. Tracked in the UK and overseas with online confirmation of delivery provided.
- International airmail posted from the UK in our experience can take more time to arrive than what is stated by the Royal Mail postal service.
- There is no difference in shipping times between standard post and tracked & signed post.
- As a rough guide, the United States can expect an order to arrive usually within 1-4 weeks, while Europe can expect a delivery in 2-3 weeks.
- Please contact us prior to purchase to opt for tracked and signed postage for products under £17 in value.
Delayed Post Terms
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays encountered with the Royal Mail.
- Our shipping terms advise the expected timings with the Royal Mail for delivery, however these are to be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed.
- Packages on occasion take much longer than the timings Royal Mail state.
- We do not offer compensation or refunds based on postal service delays.
- Please plan in advance when purchasing through our online store.
Lost Post Terms
- We cannot guarantee the shipping times as this is the responsibility of Royal Mail and can take longer than they advise.
- UK lost packages are only seen as lost by the Royal Mail once 10 working days have passed after the due date.
- International lost packages are only seen as lost by the Royal Mail once 20 working days (for items posted to Europe) or 25 working days (for items to the rest of the world) have passed from the due delivery date.
- We cannot refund or replace a lost package until after these time frames have passed.
- Goods are sent at they risk of the buyer.
- For countries outside of the UK, please note that additional customs charges, fees and taxes may be due when importing our pieces into the country you reside in. It is your responsibility as the buyer to pay any additional fees due.
Returned Post Terms
- If we receive your package back to us as ‘delivery refused’, ‘undelivered’ or ‘return to sender’, you are responsible to cover any P&P costs to resend the item out to you.
- Alternatively we can arrange for a refund of the product cost alone on receipt of the returned package.
- Any customs charges incurred on returned goods sent back to the UK will be deducted from your refund.