Gatekeeper Butterfly WIPS
Bringing Nature to Life through Wire Art
Introducing the gatekeeper butterfly suncatcher and sharing with you my work in progress photographs and a time-lapse video. This design is handmade with lashings of copper wire work, dotted with semi-precious gemstones and glass beads.
- Copper wire base frame for the wing outlines.
- Wrap the centre and neck to secure.
- Inner wing swirly shapes.
- Wrap the beads onto the frame and swirly shapes.
- Add the top wing decoration.
View my time-lapse video of the wire work construction:
Product Design and Photographs © Earth Balance Craft 2015 All Rights Reserved
– Be inspired by my work, for personal use only –