Gatekeeper Butterfly WIPS
Bringing Nature to Life through Wire Art
Introducing the gatekeeper butterfly suncatcher and sharing with you my latest craft tutorial. Learn how to make this butterfly with easy to learn copper wire work techniques. This design is handmade with lashings of copper wire work, dotted with semi-precious gemstones and glass beads.
- Copper wire base frame for the wing outlines.
- Wrap the centre and neck to secure.
- Inner wing swirly shapes.
- Wrap the beads onto the frame and swirly shapes.
- Add the top wing decoration.
Suitable for improver level hobby crafters, this design is a joy to make! Give as a gift to a friend or hang in a window for sunny sparkles.
Product Design and Photographs © Earth Balance Craft 2015 All Rights Reserved
– Be inspired by my work, for personal use only –