Our artisan gift vouchers make ideal presents for any occasion. Whether celebrating a special birthday, or for Christmas, Valentines, weddings and anniversaries, give the gift of hand-made arts and crafts. We specialise in heirloom design, with high quality craftsmanship from the initial concept through to the finished piece. All of our designs are lovingly made by designer Nicola based in her studio on the Isle of Wight.
Gift Voucher Ordering
Contact Nicola with the amount you would like to gift, and the email address to use for a Paypal invoice. Once payment has been received, you will be emailed the gift voucher which can be forwarded on to the recipient or printed and added to their card. Scroll down for terms.
- The voucher will be sent to your email address as the purchaser.
- Each voucher will be allocated a unique code number.
- The voucher will be sent as a .pdf file, please ensure your computer/device can read this type of document before you purchase.
- To redeem, please ask the recipient to contact us, confirming the voucher code number and the link to the product they would like.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Cannot be substituted for cash.
- For use with Earth Balance Craft through the www.earthbalance-craft.co.uk website only.
- Please read the terms and conditions of online sales before you purchase a gift voucher.
- All gift vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Not valid with any offers or the 10% discount for new customers.