Copper Wire Work Craft Project
View over my work in progress photographs for this beautiful copper wire work butterfly suncatcher. With layers a plenty of copper and semi-precious gemstones, wrapped together to create a decorative hanging decoration for the home and garden. Topped off with a darkening oxidised patina finish, a good polish and glossy varnish. This artisan suncatcher design is happiest when bathed in sunlight!
- Raw soft copper wire; various gauges
- Butterfly beads: Snake-skin jasper tear drop, pale pink Czech glass, red agate, yellow quartz.
- Tree vine beads: Green aventurine, green agate, Botswana agate, opal glass.
- Liver of sulphur solution
- Gloss varnish
You can view the finished piece available as a made to order product in the store here. To view over a variety of other artisan copper wire-work jewellery and craft projects click here, and for my range of downloadable craft tutorials visit this page.
Product Design and Photographs © Earth Balance Craft 2016 All Rights Reserved
– Be inspired by my work, for personal use only –