Hand-Made Wire Work Dragonfly Suncatcher
Sharing with you my latest copper wire work project of this rather pretty 'Willow' dragonfly suncatcher, made with copper beads. Follow along with my step by step photographs and see the wire layers come together to create a very pretty hanging decoration. Whether for the home or garden, this chap is happiest with lots of sunshine. Aren't we all!
- Various gauges of copper wire work for the frame, wings and bead wrapping
- Labradorite, fluorite, quartz, peridot and glass beads.
- Patina finish that has been polished to reveal create metallic highlights.
- Liquid metal varnish to seal the design.
Product Design and Photographs © Earth Balance Craft 2016 All Rights Reserved
- Be inspired by my work, for personal use only -