- “This is an excellent tutorial. It has great tips and lots of photos.”
- “Really cute and easy to make. Great project for beginners. I gave them for Christmas ornaments, but plan to leave them for Valentine’s Day or all year. “
- “Thank you so much! I made my first little heart last night…wonderful instructions:)”
- “Thank you so much for the super helpful tutorial. I want to make a bunch of these to hang on my christmas tree this year.”
- “Your work is beautiful – thank you for the well written tute with great photographs.”
How the instant download works: This tutorial is in a .PDF format. You will need a .PDF reader to enable viewing of the file. Please check prior to purchase that your computer or device can open/read .pdf files. Once payment has been received, you will receive an email from Etsy with the downloadable file. Please contact me if you don’t receive it shortly afterwards, thank you.
Level: This tutorial is suitable for beginner makers with little or no experience of copper wire work.
Template: A4 size printable template, .JPG file.
Template File Size: 201KB.
Tutorial: .PDF file.
Tutorial File Size: 18.4MB.
Number of Pages: 65.
Number of Photographs: 169.
Materials Needed: Raw copper wire, variety of size and coloured beads, ribbon, metal flex wire & crimp beads (optional), wire wool, liver of sulphur, varnish.
Tools Needed: Metal file, wire cutters, flat nose or chain nose pliers, crimp pliers (optional), steel bench block, domed jewellers hammer, nylon hammer or hide mallet, glass container, tweezers, rubber gloves, safety goggles, foam brush.
Measurements: The instructions use the UK metric system of measurement in CM. There is a conversion guide at the beginning advising on measurements in inches for imperial measurements in inches.
Note: This product is for the purchase of an e-book tutorial only, this is an educational guide. The purchase does not include any printed paper, craft materials or tools. Nor a finished product.
Author: Earth Balance Craft
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This Ebook, the contents and the product design are copyright of “www.earthbalance-craft.co.uk and Earth Balance Craft”. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. This tutorial and the product design are for personal use only and must not to be reproduced for any educational or commercial purposes. © 2014 www.earthbalance-craft.co.uk All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is written in English, for English readers only.
NB: All purchases of tutorials from Earth Balance Craft are final. Please review the shop terms with any questions you may have.